You never knew you needed to know .. All about me! I saw this done on someone’s blog today and thought – how funny, cos it was funny to read random things about someone who – altho I read their stuff reasonably regularly, I don’t know diddly about them!
So here’s my list of factoids you wanted to know but were afraid to ask. I haven’t followed any specific list or questions, this is truly random as I think them up..
1. I have a fetish for title caps. I cannot stand the modern day thing of everything in lower case. It annoys me. There I did it .. no .. I can’t.. I had to go back and re-do that sentence.
2. My favourite cullah* is red. (*That stops my spell checker having a conniption, it simply says “fuck this, I dun’ even KNOW that word, yer on yer own girlie” – instead of suggesting I add in or omit the U)
3. I hate the comic sans font .. And pretty much everyone who uses it too. Sorry if that’s you. It’s just one of those things.
4. My favourite cartoon character is Calvin (I’m a little embarassed to say I had to stop and ponder this one for several minutes and there is every chance I will come back and change it a time or two before I hit send on this post)
5. I can honestly say I never crave chocolate. I can say I crave wine, margaritas, donuts, steak burgers – but never chocolate. And yes I do like it. Just don’t crave it..
6. If I was a man for 1 day, the first thing I’d want to do is .. oh wait .. this is a G-rated blog. Fine. Cancel that one..
7. If I had to choose between losing my sight or losing my hearing, I’d choose to lose my hearing.
8. I once did a fad diet that meant I could eat any amount of bread (just bread, mind you – nothing on it, nothing with it) every second day. I now loathe bread with a passion and didn’t lose anything except my appetite.
9. I love to win and am ferociously competitive, enjoying playing games ranging from euchre, poker, backgammon, bridge, chess and many more. As an aside: I would rather eat bread, than do a sudoku puzzle. And oddly, I am not a bad loser. (For all I hate to do it!)
10. I cannot think of a 10th random fact about me. Someone ask me something and I’ll answer it – there, let’s make this interactive! Yep, I read the “how to write a good blog” post when I signed up to this bizzo!
What’s 10 things about you, I didn’t know I wanted to know?